Interested in working on the Southwest Calgary Ring Road Project?
There are several ways you can apply to work for KGL on the Southwest Calgary Ring Road Project:
- View all current job opportunities on the project and apply online
- Send your resume and all applicable tickets to KGL Human Resources Manager at SWCRR.trades@Kiewit.com. Include in the subject line the position / occupation you are interested in
Quality Inspector Civil
KGL, which is a joint venture constructor between Kiewit, Graham, and Ledcor, is currently looking for Civil Quality Control Inspectors for the South West Calgary Ring Road project.
The Quality Inspector will primarily have responsibility for inspections and tests pertaining to concrete, heavy civil, etc. In addition, the Quality Inspector will perform other duties as directed by his/her supervisor. To maximize his/her effectiveness, the Quality Inspector must develop a thorough understanding of the project scope and schedule as they relate to his/her specific assignment.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the project’s quality management system, work instructions, and procedures
- Ensure work is performed to established technical requirements defined by project documentation including drawings, specifications, procedures, inspection and test plans, and work instructions
- Generate project quality plans, inspection and test plans, and procedures
- Produce quality work, meeting requirements of plans, specifications and industry standards
- Work with construction supervisors, schedulers, planners regarding development and implementation of the project quality system
- Generate quality reports and metrics
- Execute personnel quality training
- Must have P.Eng or C.E.T. (Certified Engineering Technologist) certification (mandatory)
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in road/highway/bridge QC Inspection (mandatory)
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy civil/quality control construction field
- Proven background as QA/QC Inspector in large scope, heavy civil construction projects
- Must be a self-starter, be organized, have good interpersonal skills and time management skills
Qualified candidates are asked to please send their resumes with “Quality Inspector” in the subject line to:
Any further questions may be directed to 403-767-3131.